UPDATE as of today May 28th
WE ARE MOVING ON
- The July 12th schooling is ON. If successful the rest of the schooling season will be a go.
- The fate of the September 6th Recognized Dressage Fall Competition is to be determined.
- Private lessons are being scheduled.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE
We are excited and pleased to welcome Tom Noone and Rachel Butler to the our farm. Tom is an experienced FEI trainer and competitor who has trained numerous successful Grand Prix horses. He is a former US World Cup Representative, and is a USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold Medalist. Rachel has been working with Tom for many years is a USDF Silver Medalist and International Small Tour competitor.
They are available for truck in, and off the farm lessons. For details contact either one.
- Tom (email: email@example.com, cell: 781-983-3528)
- Rachel (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: 352-445-7243)
ABOUT THE FARM
A beautiful 80 acre horse farm in Southeastern Massachusetts. Serving the Southern New England equestrian community since 1970. It is co-owned by David Beland and Donna Winters. Both live on the premises. Dressage, Hunt Seat , Western Dressage and Pleasure riders are all welcome. There is plenty of space for all!
Eight competitions are hosted on the farm per year.
- 2 United States Dressage Federation and United States Equestrian Federation Dressage Competitions.
- 6 Dressage/Combined Training/ jumping Schooling Shows April through November.
- Jumping is held in the outside field at all schooling shows, when weather conditions and footing permits.
Two sand FEI competition rings, sand/rubber warm up and outside jump course field.
Click Show Poster 2020 for show details.
Our Show Program Advertisers. Thank you for your support!
Farm Equipment Repair – Hillside Lawn & Farm Equipment Repair
Insurance – Blair Agency