We are planning to have a “normal” 2021 competition year with both USDF/USEF Sanctioned Competitions and the 6 Schooling Shows. Of course we will be adhering the current COVID safety criteria. Please refer to the Show Information, Recognized Shows and Schooling Show Pages for details.
We are excited and pleased to welcome Tom Noone and Rachel Butler to the our farm. Tom is an experienced FEI trainer and competitor who has trained numerous successful Grand Prix horses. He is a former US World Cup Representative, and is a USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold Medalist. Rachel has been working with Tom for many years is a USDF Silver Medalist and International Small Tour competitor.
They are available for truck in, and off the farm lessons. For details contact either one.
- Tom (email: email@example.com, cell: 781-983-3528)
- Rachel (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: 352-445-7243)
ABOUT THE FARM
A beautiful 80 acre horse farm in Southeastern Massachusetts. Serving the Southern New England equestrian community since 1970. It is co-owned by David Beland and Donna Winters. Both live on the premises. Dressage, Hunt Seat , Western Dressage and Pleasure riders are all welcome. There is plenty of space for all!
Eight competitions are hosted on the farm per year.
- 2 United States Dressage Federation and United States Equestrian Federation Dressage Competitions.
- 6 Dressage/Combined Training/ jumping Schooling Shows April through November.
- Jumping is held in the outside field at all schooling shows, when weather conditions and footing permits.
Two sand FEI competition rings , sand warm up ring, and outside jump course field.
Click Show Poster 2021 for show details.
Our Show Program Advertisers. Thank you for your support!
Farm Equipment Repair – Hillside Lawn & Farm Equipment Repair
Insurance – Blair Agency