Spring and Fall Competition DetailsNew USEF Rule for 2016. Horses must show proof of Rhinopneumonitis inoculation. Without one, horses must leave the show grounds.
Clicking competition provides information about Classes, Judges, Divisions, Open and Close Dates.
Clicking on competition details provides all of the other information not published in the Omnibus (rules, fees etc.).
Spring Competition May 27, 2018.
Fall Competition September 2, 2018.
Spring and Fall Competition Details Fees, rules etc for BOTH competitions.
WE ACCEPT ENTRIES ONLINE USING PAYPAL, HOWEVER, WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCEPT THEM BY MAIL IT SAVES YOU THE $5 ONLINE FEE. EITHER WAY ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED AND PAID BY 6PM ON CLOSING DATE TO AVOID THE LATE FEE!!
Email entries to email@example.com or
USPS Mail entries to Beland Stables, PO Box 1072, Lakeville, MA 0234
Fill in form, save on your computer to attach to an email, or print to mail via USPS. NOTE ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE REQUIRED to avoid incomplete entry fee.
- Completed entry form
- Negative Coggins
- Rhino inoculation Proof
- Proof of Horse registration or Horse ID number with USDFand USEF
- Rider, Owner, Trainer proof of membership and all of their signatures.
- Payment – If sent by Email, must provide PayPal Email address.
PayPal eliminates the need to send credit card information in an Email, The procedure is simple.
- We will send an invoice to the PayPal Email address.
- When received click on Approve Invoice
- Sign in to PayPal and approve